As you know you have just purchased a very small puppy From Justin's T-cup & Toy Puppies. This is the original contract to purchase the above described puppy. Furthermore, by your signature below, you are aware and accept all the terms and conditions herein set forth. Moreover this addendum will help the buyer of the above mentioned puppy to better care for their newly purchased pet. We guarantee against hereditary defect or congenital defect for a period of one year from the date of birth, proven by a licensed veterinarian, which will prevent the animal from living a normal life as a companion pet. Also we require that all buyers bring their puppy to there local veteranarian within the first 4 days of purchase date for a Wellness exam & Fecal check !! If the buyer does not complete the wellness check with there local Veterinarian in the 4 day window, the buyer assumes all responsibility , & the puppy is sold as is. As a prevention we De-worm , treat for parasites and giardia in our puppy's as a preventive.. Especially as things like worms, parasites, giardia can be missed by a fecal exam and can develop after the puppy is sold. When the puppy's separate it is real important to check your puppy's individual stool (Fecal Exam) . We do not guarantee the puppy against any viral diseases like parvo, corona, distemper, unless scientifically our puppy came down with it in the first few days and our Vet agrees on the scientific diagnosis with incubation periods etc.). Viral diseases are highly contagious and can come from anywhere including pet stores, shelters, & even other breeders puppy's..The buyer also releases Justin's T-cup & Toy Puppies from any future vet bills or any other type of bills pertaining the health and up keep of this puppy in the future. To be Clear , as a collective group my Family and a few close friends do the breeding together. Offering T-cup & Toy-size puppies as a hobby.We have been breeding for several years now. Gorgeous puppies with adorable baby-doll Face's, teddy bear faceís , sweet temperaments , Non-shedding coat's, and a health guarantee. I am a resource after you purchase your family member and love getting updates like pictures, grooming updates, holidays, and generally how you and your dog are doing. We place most of our puppy's through word of mouth. Frequently family's come back to buy a 2nd puppy. As a New puppy owner please take your time in looking for your new family member!! Hopefully Justin's T-cup & Toy Puppies meets all your requirements , if not we wish you luck in your search. Justin's T-cup & Toy Puppies are sold as a pets. Registration is with one of the following registries. American Kennel Club, American Dog Registry, and Continental Kennel Club. Also, due to uncontrollable and highly variable genetic tendencies, Justin's T-cup & Toy Puppies will never guarantee a particular puppies weight and color as a adult.
*If a problem arises with the puppy pertaining to genetics, or hereditary defects, The buyer agrees to allow Justin's T-cup & Toy Puppies to have the dog checked by a veterinarian of their choice to diagnose the condition of the dog. If it is determined that the dog has a life threatening defect at that time, then Justin's T-cup & Toy Puppies either replace the dog once the buyer returns the dog or if the buyer wishes to keep the dog a partial to full refund MAY be given, but only at the Justin's T-cup & Toy Puppies discretion.
This guarantee is extended to the original BUYER only. Justin's T-cup & Toy Puppies is not responsible for issues such as landlords, allergies, incompatibilities with other pets or family members, etc. All dog sale are final. Deposits are Non-refundable!! but can be used by the original buyer within 6 month time frame from original deposit date. This Agreement has been read and understood by both parties hereto, and by executing the Agreement, the parties agree that all terms and conditions contained herein are acceptable and binding. Regardless of the conditions and circumstances surrounding the negotiation of this Sales Agreement, BUYER and Justin's T-cup & Toy Puppies agree that the interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, and any legal action instituted by BUYER or Justin's T-cup & Toy Puppies enforce any term, condition or clause of this Agreement shall be filed in the appropriate Cobb County Court.
Please sign and date acknowledgment that you have read & agree to the terms of our contract requirements:
Buyer please print your name & then Sign your signature & date that you have read our contract and agree to all terms.________________________________________________
EDUCATION FOR THE BUYER & Feeding Instructions / First few days are key & please be vigilant !!
1. The Buyer understands that the puppy being purchased needs to be supervised and monitored the first 10 days especially!! Furthermore, the buyer understands additional care may be needed to insure the health and well being of said puppy. Without proper care this breed can sometimes suffer from Hypoglycemia, dehydration, etc. You will need to make sure the puppy is eating, drinking water, somewhat attentive throughout every day and going to the bathroom. They puppy should be alert, attentive, playful (but also will do some sleeping as well). There should be no vomiting, loose stools, or bloody stools. This is not normal for the puppy.
2. Feeding instructions. We recommend Organic food Royal Canin puppy . Also if advised you can give Lil Cesar soft food mixed in for first few days. Instructions: For first few weeks, soak dry food down before giving and also you can give 1/4 cup of dry food also 1/2 of the tray of Lil cesar soft food. (Don't stop Lil Cesar until you feel your puppy is able to eat strictly dry food.) If the buyer wants to use another organic dry food you can.. do your research .. Nutrical: It's a tube that looks like toothpaste. Give once a day in morning and again at night. Finger nail portion only. (This is just for extra calories & Iron). Please don't give too much, it can make then sick.
3. We recommend that Buyer DOES NOT depart from this routine for at least one week from purchase.
4. Keep puppy a clean, dry, and warm place to sleep.
5. In the event of death of puppy, Buyer (at Buyer's expense) must provide Justin a letter stating cause of death from attending Vet. & Full diagnosis!! .. Along with a copy of the autopsy report and/or tissue studies conducted to determine the cause of death. Justin’s T-cup & Toy Puppies would hope to never have to cross that bridge but we are not there and there are to many variables that could have led or caused the puppy's death.
6. In the event of death to the puppy, due to dehydration, starvation, malnutrition, trauma, not going to your local Veterinarian for care, or any other conditions related to the fragile nature of the puppy, Buyer agrees that no refund of purchase price or exchange of puppy will be forthcoming. There are no refunds or exchanges or cancellations on the credit. There will be no cancellations due to weather conditions. Additionally, Buyer agrees to hold Justin’s T-cup & Toy Puppies harmless for such.
In Extreme Circumstances:Hopefully You never need these things!! If your new puppy doesn't eat wet food or dry puppy food, then follow these directions: also goto your local Vet for advice !! Don't let a full day go by with out your puppy eating or drinking!!
1) Pedialyte (clear)
3) Beef & broth Baby Food, good for puppy's iron levels (sold at Kroger)
4) Syringe 12 cc
5.)Give your puppy 1/2 to 1cc of Honey or Karo Syrup every 8 hours.. after give 3cc of baby food every few hours.. and repeat daily until there appetite picks up. Call Justin immediately. also give a finger potion of Nutrical in morning & night..
Buyer (Print Name): ______________________
Buyer (Signature): ________________________